For as long as comedians have told stories, audiences have wondered,
“Did that really happen?!?”
“Truth or Laughs?” is a virtual, interactive comedy show where you can win real money. It takes the audience behind-the-scenes of funny stories with hilarious reveals.
Hosted by New York City comedy couple Ben Rosenfeld and Michelle Slonim, “Truth or Laughs?” is an hour-long show composed of three rounds.
In each round:
- Ben or Michelle tells a 3-5 minute (uninterrupted) funny story
- Afterward, participants play a ten-question true/false interactive game about what parts of the story happened in real life. Faster responses get more points.
- After each question, Ben or Michelle reveals the details behind the part of the story in question.
- The winner gets cash (via Venmo/PayPal)
- Then in a role reversal, the winner then goes on video and plays “2 truths and a lie” with Ben and Michelle competing against each other
Interested in bringing Truth or Laughs to your organization? Contact Us